Is your asthma well controlled?
If you’re concerned about your asthma, speak to your doctor about daily treatment. The asthma control test (ACT) is a helpful way to see how asthma symptoms are affecting your everyday life.9 Click on the link below to get the results in seconds – and be sure to share them with your doctor.
- Price D, et al. NPJ Prim Care Respir Med 2014;24:14009.
- Bellamy D, et al. Prim Care Respir J 2005;14:252–258.
- Boushey H, et al. N Engl J Med 2005;352:1519–1528.
- Pauwels RA, et al. Lancet 2003;361:1071–1076.
- Fletcher M, Hiles D. Prim Care Respir J 2013;22:431–438.
- Chapman KR, et al. Thorax 2010;65:747–752.
- Woodcock A, et al. Lancet 2017;290:2247–2255.
- GINA. Global strategy for asthma management and prevention, 2020. Available at: www.ginasthma.org. Accessed April 2021.
- Asthma Control Test. Available at: http://www.asthmacontroltest.com. Accessed April 2021.